Thursday, April 19, 2018, 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM
You are invited to our 4th annual Harmony Community Development Corporation Benefit Dinner on Thursday, April 19, 2018, at 6:30 p.m.!
We are excited to host you at the beautiful 3015 @ Trinity Groves venue (3015 Gulden, Dallas, Texas 75212).
Join us for dinner, musical entertainment, and a panel discussion about tangible ways to improve and positively impact the state of our community. Our esteemed panel of community leaders will engage in a dynamic conversation and ways to advance the Harmony CDC mission of strengthening families and encouraging neighborhood revitalization.
Harmony CDC is working hard to fulfill our mission of “advancing God’s presence by strengthening families and revitalizing neighborhoods through community-driven and solution-oriented approaches.”
Our programming improves the community in numerous ways:
- Resource Center / Food Pantry provides healthy, nutritionally balanced and quality food to families in need.
- Counseling Center equips people with the proper care and tools needed through Family Tree (Youth & Family Counseling), counseling sessions (individual, couple, marital, family and group), Resource Sundays (awareness events) and various forums and workshops.
- Economic Development focuses on partnerships to bring community transformation and economic empowerment.
The Power of Your Financial Support:
- $50 provides four (4) separate families with a 75-pound box of food
- $50 provides one counseling session to an individual or family