Saturday, June 16, 2018, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Join us on Saturday, June 16th, from 9am-1pm at Concord Church in Dallas for our 6th Annual Home Buyer Fair! This FREE one-stop shop event will provide potential home buyers with the resources they need to achieve homeownership.
Attend free workshops on topics such as:
- Budgeting for a home
- Mortgage readiness and credit
- Lending and qualifying for a home
- Shopping for a home
Enjoy family-friendly activities and enter to win some great prizes while learning how to prepare for the most important investment you can make in your family's future. Plus, meet one-on-one with vendors such as mortgage lenders, home builders, education providers, financial coaches, and more!
We've got resources and information for families and individuals in every stage of the home buying process, whether you're just beginning to think about buying a home, or are almost ready to close. Register to reserve your spot today!
Learn more at www.homebuyerfair.com.
2018 Workshop Schedule
9:00am Home Buyer Fair begins / Exhibitor floor open
9:30am Home Buying Basics Workshop
10:30am Home Buying Basics Workshop
11:30am Home Buying Basics Workshop
1:00pm Exhibitor floor closes and we'll see you next year
Each Home Buying Basics workshop will include:
- Budgeting for a Home
- Lending & Qualifying for a Home
- Shopping for a Home
- Down Payment Assistance
- Q&A with Industry Experts
2018 Featured Vendors & Exhibitors
This year's exhibitor booths include:
- City of Dallas - Dallas Homebuyer Assistance Program
- City of Dallas - Fair Housing Office
- Dallas County Home Loan Counseling
- CityWide Community Development Corporation
- Southfair Community Development Corporation
- Rebuilding Together North Texas
- Farmers Insurance
- State Farm Insurance