The Harmony Empowered Living Program serves individuals ages 18 to 45 who are unemployed or under employed. We help you identify job challenges while working in partnership with you, community professionals, business owners and others to improve your current employment and financial status.
When you actively participate, you will have access to:
- Food Resources
- Child Care Assistance
- Career/Life Coaches
- Financial Literacy
- Money Management
- Resume Writing
- Rental/Utility Assistance
- Business Attire
- Other Financial Assistance
- Interviewing Skills
- Job Referrals
If you have the desire to get to the next level or want more information, complete the application below...
If you are interested in volunteering, please email Candy Bradshaw at
Upcoming Interest Meetings
April 5, 2020 - 10 AM or 12 PM (Concord Church 6808 Pastor Bailey Dr. Dallas, TX 75237 - Classroom E200)
July 26, 2020 - 11 AM or 1 PM (Concord Church 6808 Pastor Bailey Dr. Dallas, TX 75237 - Baptism Room)
October 18, 2020 - 11 AM or 1 PM (Concord Church 6808 Pastor Bailey Dr. Dallas, TX 75237 - Baptism Room)
Please fill out the form below in order to be considered for the program.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When will the next session begin? Contact
for information on the next HELP Session.
- Is child care provided? Yes
- Is there a bus line near the Harmony Facility? Yes
- How many classes can I miss? A participant can only miss 3 sessions. It must be an excused absence pre-approved by staff.
- Dress attire for classes? Business casual. Jeans are acceptable. No ripped/torn tops or bottoms.
- How long is the program? The program is 14 weeks, 2 sessions per week.
- Will this program help me get a job? The program is designed to help you identify a career path, develop a strong work ethic, build your work skills and assist you in obtaining a job and/or certification that includes career path that leads to livable wages.
- What type of career paths will the program offer? Customer Service, IT, Healthcare, Insurance, Advanced Manufacturing, Trucking, Security and Logistics.
- Who can I contact for more information? Contact the Program Director, Candy Bradshaw, at
or call 214-467-6798.